So, I’ve been tagged! A fellow blogger, Ali of AliGirl Cooks, tagged me in a trend going around the blog world in which you answer eight questions asked of you and then tag seven more bloggers and ask eight questions of them. Simple enough, right? And fun!
So, here are the questions asked of me:
1. If you could cook dinner for one person, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you make?
This is such a cop out, but I’m going to go ahead and say: my future husband. Why? Because I think Tina‘s story about her “Engagement Chicken” is so much fun and I look forward to someday having a story like that.
Yea, yea, I know. Cop out.
2. If I was going to come visit your city, where should I go to eat? What is the best dish to get?
Oohh, this is a tough one, mostly because I don’t think I’ve yet done enough exploring in Los Angeles. But, to give you a good healthy food option, I’ll send you to Real Food Daily in Santa Monica, where I went last week with a bunch of other LA bloggers.
My meal was great, but (though I didn’t taste it) I’m going to go ahead and recommend Monica‘s Seasonal Vegetable Salad. It just looked amazing.
3. If you had to eat something once a week for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Eggs! I eat them at least once a week as is, after all.
4. What’s your favorite appetizer?
I really am a sucker for cheese & crackers. Simple but oh-so-good.
Or maybe pita & hummus.
Or, at a restaurant, caprese salad.
Okay, I’ll stop.
5. What is your biggest cooking/baking disaster?
6. What is your biggest cooking/baking victory?
I’m not going to lie, I am still really proud of my homemade granola bars.
7. What’s one kitchen tool you can’t live without?
So many! I’m going to go with my blender, though, because I couldn’t make SIABs without it.
8. What’s your least favorite food?
Easy. Red Onions. Done.
- Amanda and Andy (one for each of you!) from Two Boos Who Eat
- Katherine from The Left Coast Contessa
- Monica from Yellow Brick Beauty
- Marianne from French Fries to Flaxseeds
- Katie from Keeping Up With Katie
- Melissa from Trying To Heal
And my questions are…
- What was your motivation to start blogging?
- If you had to sum up your blog with five words, what would they be?
- Do you have any embarrassing blog-related moments? If so, spill!
- What is a dish you’ve been too intimidated to try?
- What is your favorite dish to cook for others?
- What was the first healthy living, food or fitness blog you discovered?
- Do you crave sweet or salty? Or both? Or neither? But if you say neither, I’ll assume you’re lying…
- What is your favorite restaurant not in or very close to a town in which you live or have lived?