Kate from What Kate is Cooking was sweet enough to award me with the Stylish Blogger Award.
Hey, I’ll take it!
Part of the award is that I get to share seven things about myself with all of you. Lucky you.
I’ll try to make it entertaining.
1. When people stand too close to me, I stop listening to what they’re saying. I can’t help it.
2. I had my first crush when I was in kindergarten. I was an early bloomer, apparently.
3. I’ve read each of the Harry Potter books at least three times.
4. I designed my own major in college. Seriously.
5. I am wildly talented at mimicking Shakira’s singing voice. Not so much with the dancing.
6. I have twelve cousins. Five from one family, six from another, and one from another.
7. As late as when I was in college, I wanted to be a spy. You know, for the CIA. This is hilarious, as I am not only clumsy, but incredibly, unsubtly conspicuous. Dream big, Kaitlin. Dream big.
I’m supposed to tag 15 other bloggers, but just about everyone I would have tagged has already been tagged – except for one, who is definitely the most appropriate!
I’m tagging Mary from StyleFyles. 🙂 Mary, you’re up!