I totally want to tell you all about Mark’s birthday, which was yesterday (happy birthday, Mark!), but today is so completely crazy that I’m just going to have to share an awesome cookie recipe with you, instead.
I know, I’m terrible.
Of course you do.
Well, I was inspired! So, I decided to make cookies with these pretzels.
Not the Garlic Parmesan (my favorite) ones, or anything. That would be weird. I used the Original Pretzel Crisps.
The cookies? Pretty great.
I mean, I impressed myself.
makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking dofa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick + 1 tbs unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup Original Pretzel Crisps (any mini pretzels would work, I’m sure), crushed/ broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Mix wet ingredients. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix until just combined.
Fold in pretzels, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
Scoop out tablespoons of the dough and arrange on baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
And no, nobody asked or paid me to do this. I just like the product!