Okay, friends. I need your help.
I’m feeling lost lately, both as a person and as a blogger. I think you know this.
Two things happened today that made me realize that I need to get my ish together. First, one of my friends told me I’ve had a perma-frown lately. And then, an hour later, my mom offered some constructive criticism on the blog — essentially, that I need to re-discover my focus on Kaitlin With Honey.
I’ll admit… I did not react to this positively at first. But, truth be told, she’s right. I do, and we all know it. I love blogging so much, but lately, I just haven’t really been sure of what to write about. I don’t feel very inspiring lately. My heyday of blogging was back when I was training for races. Hell, back then, I inspired myself (is that acceptable?).
So. This is where you guys come in. Twofold!
First: I would really, really love some feedback regarding what you want to hear about right now. My diet? My injury rehabilitation (in more detail)? Something else entirely? What do you think I can write about that will make it feel like Kaitlin With Honey again? I would love if you would comment below or shoot me an email at kaitlinwithhoney at gmail dot com.
Second: I’m looking for guest posts. I think I need some inspiration from all of you. It doesn’t matter if you’re a blogger or not!
This is what I’m looking for:
- Stories about your own injuries or other athletic setbacks and how you overcame them
- Stories about your own diet setbacks and how you overcame them
- Fun, healthy recipes that you think align with the kind of food I write about (namely: whole foods and lots of produce)
- South Beach Diet recipes (might as well go with the times, right?)
- Anything else you think might be pertinent to this whole rebooting the blog thing
If you’d like to pitch a guest post idea, I would love for you to email it to me at kaitlinwithhoney at gmail dot com.
Sorry I’ve been a Debbie Downer lately, guys. We’ll get out of this together!
Looooove you guys! 🙂